Monday

MY FAVORITE LIPSTICK COLOR IS DISCONTINUED!

"FEEL SO FINE" - MAC LIPSTICK (DISCONTINUED)


So I came across this lipstick color a few years ago and I've been using it ever since! It's the one Katy Perry is wearing in her "Fireworks" music video. Unfortunately it's been discontinued for awhile so I am running out of my very last stick! When I first found out they were discontinued, I was so sad because it took me forever to find my perfect shade of pink so I went on a mission to find the last ones left. I checked out several outlet stores and found one cosmetic store that happened to have 3 sticks left. I was so happy I bought them all! I don't know about you, but it's really hard for me to find the perfect lipstick color... I really wish MAC would bring this color back! If anyone happens to come across it, please let me know because I'm running out of my last stick again. :)


The closest matches I found so far were these two colors from Make Up Forever:


Make Up for Ever Rouge Artist Intense 6
A highly pigmented, long-lasting lipstick that delivers rich color in one stroke. Formulated with 50% more pigment than the traditional lipstick, Rouge Artist Intense gives an immediate true-to-color result. A blend of three natural waxes, the creamy texture glides on effortlessly for a long-lasting hold. The extensive color and texture range provides unlimited creativity. Available in 3 finishes-matte, pearly, and satin-for varying effects.


Make Up for Ever Rouge Artist Intense Lipstick - #Mat5 ( Matte Violet Pink )
A rich lipstick saturated with pigments - Gives lips an intense & seductive look - Long lasting throughout the day - Creamy texture & glides on effortlessly - Offers hydrating benefit to keep lips soft & dewy - Available with a wide range of shades & 3 different finishes - Creates natural or sexy effects





Here I'm wearing the #6. It's a little darker than "Feel So Fine" but I guess it'll do for now. It's pretty long lasting but you have to hydrate your lips with something because it's got no luster or shine so you can either dab it on or use chap-stick to make it less chalky looking.

And here's Katy Perry sporting my favorite lipstick! She looks awesome in this video.

1 comment:

  1. i hate it when they discontinue my favorite products.....hopefully you find a replacement ;)

    ReplyDelete