Wednesday

MY $12 EYESHADOW PALETTE FROM CVS!



I was at CVS just browsing through the makeup section and came across this cute little eyeshadow palette. I usually never wear eyeshadow but I love these metallic nude colors! Not bad for $12 bucks. :)


I also got this felt-tip brown liquid eyeliner. I tend to avoid most eye makeup in general because I hate having raccoon eyes when I wash my face and I tend to rub my eyes unknowingly when I'm tired so this liner does the job. Because it's felt tip, it's very easy to apply and doesn't make a mess when you rub your eyes or wash your face. It comes right off with no need for makeup remover. I love it! Only $8.49 at CVS.

Speaking of eye makeup and not liking things that smear easily or hard to remove, I love love love this mascara. It's called "Kiss Me" by "Blinc" and you can buy it at any Sephora store for $24. It comes in Black or Brown. Not only does this mascara make your lashes look super long and volumized, but it's ideal for people with sensitive eyes or for people who wear contact lenses. It's clinically proven to be non-irritating and I love it the most because it washes right off with no need for eye makeup remover and no matter how much I rub my eyes, it wont come off unless I wash my face with warm water.


Kiss Me Mascara
What it is:
The famous pioneering, tube-technology water-resistant mascara.

What it does:
Blinc Kiss Me Mascara is the original tube-technology mascara. It's invented to form tiny water-resistant "tubes" around your lashes for maximum amplification and hold, rather than painting them like conventional mascaras. Once applied, the tubes bind to your lashes and cannot run, smudge, clump, or flake, even if you cry or rub your eyes.

What else you need to know:
This mascara adds both volume and length, to give you a radiant natural look that lasts all day. Neither water nor pressure alone will remove Kiss Me Mascara. Only the combination of lots of warm water and gentle pressure (no need for harsh makeup removers) will slide the tiny tubes effortlessly off your lashes into your hand. Upon removal, you will actually see the tiny tubes slide into your hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment