Tuesday

THE BENEFITS OF BB CREAM!


What is BB cream? My mom gave me this cute little miniature set with four different kinds of BB creams and so I did a little research on the web to find out what it is and why it's so popular in Korea. Watch this youtube video from "head to toe". They do a review on all the different kinds of BB cream out on the market.



Why people love it so much! Watch this "Skin79 BB Cream: Better Than Foundation!" youtube video by missglamorazzi.



Skincare, primer, and foundation all in one!



The miniature set is great because you can try all four of them and see which one you like the most! It's only $9.10 on Amazon right now. I haven't really had a chance to use all of them yet but I tried the "Pearl Luminous Beblesh Balm" and I really liked the way it brightened up my skin. I personally don't like to wear any kind of makeup base on top of my moisturizer and sunscreen. I don't like anything that feels heavy or caked on my face which is why I avoid foundations even though it has better coverage. I feel like my skin can't breathe when I layer too much stuff on. However the BB creams have both moisturizer and sunscreen and is supposed to cover up your blemishes while treating your skin. I'm really excited to try it out!


After trying them out, I definitely like this one the best! It looks really natural on my skin and doesn't make me look ghostly pale.

No comments:

Post a Comment